You are here
Forum AHFSA Sessions 2017
Forum Sessions at 2017 AHFSA Annual Conference
In 2017, the National Forum for Background Checks was recognized as a work group of the Association of Health Facility Survey Agencies (AHFSA). In response, the Forum organized a series of education and information exchange sessions at the 2017 AHFSA Annual Conference held in Orlando, FL on August 21-23, 2017. This page contains the complete 2017 AHFSA conference agenda, 2017 Forum session presentation slides, and 2017 session summaries (coming soon).
- Introduction to the National Background Check Program
- Best Practices in State LTC Pre-Employment Background Screening
- IT Support
- Multi-Agency Sharing for Background Screening Programs
- Measuring Performance in Screening Programs
- Screening Programs, Vulnerable Populations, and Media Reports
- Getting to "Yes"
- Contracting for Statewide Fingerprinting and Software Support